2.0 ml Screw Cap Tube. Conical, Clear Tube with Blue Cap.
Buy 9 Get 1 Free
2.0 ml Conical Screw Cap Tube. Clear Tube with Blue Cap.
Novas Bio Screw Cap Tubes are used in a wide range of laboratory applications. These include collection, processing, centrifugation, long-term storage and transportation of valuable biological materials. These Tubes are available with clear Caps in addition to 5 different colors: Green, White, Blue, Yellow, Red. The Tubes can withstand high-speed centrifugation up to 20,000 x g and can be used in extreme temperature environments ranging from -195°C (LN2 vapor phase) to +121°C. The Tube design incorporates ribs which facilitate single-handed operation, even with gloves. The Caps have a syringe port providing easy sample access.
- Ideal for long-term, secure storage and transportation
- Threaded ‘O’ ring Cap design provides tight, uniform seal
- Rib design allows single-handed operation, even with gloves
- Cap features a pierceable syringe port for easy sample access
- Available with clear Caps or a choice of 5 different colors
- Suitable for high speed centrifugation up to 20,000 x g
- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Resistant to extreme temperatures ranging from -195°C (LN2 vapor phase) to +121°C.
Certified DNase and RNase free. Non-pyrogenic.
Available in light blocking Amber with Brown Screw Cap upon special order.
Novas Bio Screw Cap Tubes are supplied non-sterile, un-assembled with both Tubes and Caps packed separately. To special order, they are available pre-sterilized and assembled.