1.5 ml Screw Cap Tube. Conical, Clear Tube with Clear Cap. Sterile. (Sample Pack)
1.5 ml Conical Screw Cap Tube. Clear Tube with Clear Cap. Sterile.
Novas Bio Screw Cap Tubes are used in a wide range of laboratory applications. These include collection, processing, centrifugation, long-term storage and transportation of valuable biological materials. These Tubes are available with clear Caps in addition to 5 different colors: Green, White, Blue, Yellow, Red. The Tubes can withstand high-speed centrifugation up to 20,000 x g and can be used in extreme temperature environments ranging from -195°C (LN2 vapor phase) to +121°C. The Tube design incorporates ribs which facilitate single-handed operation, even with gloves. The Caps have a syringe port providing easy sample access.
- Ideal for long-term, secure storage and transportation
- Threaded ‘O’ ring Cap design provides tight, uniform seal
- Rib design allows single-handed operation, even with gloves
- Cap features a pierceable syringe port for easy sample access
- Available with clear Caps or a choice of 5 different colors
- Suitable for high speed centrifugation up to 20,000 x g
- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Resistant to extreme temperatures ranging from -195°C (LN2 vapor phase) to +121°C.
Certified DNase and RNase free. Non-pyrogenic.
Available in light blocking Amber with Brown Screw Cap upon special order.
Novas Bio Screw Cap Tubes are supplied pre-sterilized and assembled.