Ultra clear, optical Sealing Film. Pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive. For qPCR. (Sample Pack)
Optical Seal, Ultra Clear Sealing Film with pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive.
The SF-UC-500 combines an optically clear polyolefin layer with a strong, ultra-smooth, non-absorbing, non-fluorescing medical-grade silicone adhesive for superior performance in real-time PCR applications. This film has a perforated, plastic liner for easy removal prior to use. The film and adhesive both allow for extreme optical clarity and consistency.
- Highest grade optically clear Sealing Film for qPCR
- Polyolefin film with strong, ultra-smooth silicone adhesive
- Adhesive is medical-grade, non-absorbing, and non-fluorescing
- Excellent contamination and evaporation reduction
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive provides an easy, clean application process
- Extreme optical clarity and consistency throughout film and adhesive
- Resistant to a wide range of temperatures
- Easy-peel, perforated plastic liner
- Compatible with all 96-well and 384-well plates
- Superior performance in real-time PCR applications
Thickness: 50 μm
Temperature Range: -70 °C to +100 °C
Certified DNase and RNase free. Non-pyrogenic.