PCR Tubes and Caps
Individual PCR tubes, tube strips, and cap strips with optical flat caps for real-time PCR or flat frosted caps for standard PCR. Available in standard and low profile styles with working volumes from 0.1 mL to 0.2 mL. Our tubes, strips, and caps are all are manufactured to optimize your PCR and qPCR:
For life science research only. Not for diagnostic use.
- Ultra-thin and consistent wall thickness to allow precise thermal transfer during PCR cycling.
- A secure and tight fit between tubes and caps to minimize evaporation.
- A variety of tube and cap styles available: individual tubes or tube strips, attached caps or separate cap strips, as well as different cap styles.
- Available in standard and low profile sizes to fit the 96-well block of your system. Low profile 0.1 mL tube strips available in clear or white.
- Our injection molds are diamond polished to maintain tube concentricity and even thicknesses.
- We use only 99.9% virgin polypropylene for our PCR consumables.
- Our PCR plastics are certified to be free of DNase, RNase and human DNA.