1.5 ml Microcentrifuge Tubes
NovasBio microcentrifuge tubes are single-use tubes made from polypropylene and used for preparing, mixing, centrifuging, and transporting and storing liquid samples.
- NovasBio microcentrifuge tubes are made of polypropylene to ensure durability and chemical-resistance, including to DMSO.
- All of our microcentrifuge tubes have reference marks for ease of use and a frosted writing surface to allow for easy labeling. We offer three different volumes: 0.6 mL, 1.5 mL, and 2.0 mL.
- Our microtubes are available in clear only (1) to maximize visibility and ease of use and (2) more importantly, to avoid color additives. Please see our sustainability mission for more information on why we avoid color additives in our consumables.
- Our durable snap-lock cap ensures a tight seal, yet is still easy to ‘flip’ open. The seal design allows unlimited cap closing and opening and will not break or pop open during boiling.
- Will withstand up to 18,000 x g, in fully supported rotors
- All microcentrifuge tubes are certified DNase, RNase, and Human DNA free and are non-pyrogenic.