Deep Well Plates & Sealing Mats
Deep well plates are used for sample collection, In-vitro growth chambers, and long-term storage. They offer excellent chemical resistance and will withstand temperatures down to -80° Celsius. Silicone sealing mats are designed for high throughput screening and storage applications. The mats are made of medical grade silicone which can be autoclaved following a bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol.
- 1.1ml and 2.0ml capacities in durable medical grade polypropylene
- 1.1ml features an ultra-low profile for reduced space requirements
- Excellent chemical resistance and is standard SBS footprint
- V-bottom/square wells, Round bottom/square wells, Round bottom/round wells
- Centrifugation to 4,000 RCF
- Ideal for automated processes and can also be used in subzero environments and reusable
- Ultra-flat surface ensures proper sealing with heat film or mat
- Pierceable silicone sealing mats, Aluminum sealing film for cold storage, Polyester sealing film for PCR and storage, SeptaMat for ABI multi-capillary sequencing.