Aluminum, long-term storage Sealing Film. Pierceable.
The SF-AS-400 combines an aluminum film with a durable acrylic adhesive. This film is pierceable and allows easy, clean sample access without coring or adhesive removal. The film is intended for long-term storage use and has a perforated liner for easy removal prior to use.
- Aluminum Sealing Film with acrylic adhesive
- Intended for long-term storage applications
- Pierceable design allows for use in automated setups and easy, manual sample access
- Strong adhesive ensures minimum evaporation and contamination
- Resistant to a wide range of temperatures
- Easy-peel, perforated liner
- Compatible with all 96-well and 384-well plates
Thickness: 36 μm
Temperature Range: -80 °C to +150°C
Certified DNase and RNase free. Non-pyrogenic.