2.0 ml Conical Screw Cap Tube. Clear Tube with Clear Cap. Sterile.
Novas Bio Screw Cap Tubes are used in a wide range of laboratory applications. These include collection, processing, centrifugation, long-term storage and transportation of valuable biological materials. Sterile Tubes are available with clear Caps and come preassembled. The Tube design incorporates ribs which facilitate single-handed operation, even with gloves. The Caps have a syringe port providing easy sample access.
- Pre-assembled and Pre-Sterilized
- Ideal for long-term, secure storage and transportation
- Threaded O-ring Cap design provides tight, uniform seal
- Rib design allows single-handed operation, even with gloves
- Pierceable Cap: features a pierceable syringe port for easy sample access
- Manufactured with medical-grade polypropylene
- Suitable for high speed centrifugation up to 20,000 x g
- Resistant to extreme temperatures ranging from -80°C to +121°C
- Certified DNase and RNase free. Non-pyrogenic.