1.5 ml Conical Screw Cap Tube. Clear Tube with Cap.
Novas Bio Screw Cap Tubes are used in a wide range of laboratory applications. These include collection, processing, centrifugation, long-term storage and transportation of valuable biological materials. The Tube design incorporates ribs which facilitate single-handed operation, even with gloves. The Caps have a syringe port providing easy sample access.
- Ideal for long-term, secure storage and transportation
- Threaded O-ring Cap design provides tight, uniform seal
- Rib design allows single-handed operation, even with gloves
- Cap features a pierceable syringe port for easy sample access
- Caps available in a choice of 6 different colors: Clear, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Suitable for high speed centrifugation up to 20,000 x g
- Manufactured with medical-grade polypropylene
- Temperatures range: -80°C to +121°C.
- Certified DNase and RNase free. Non-pyrogenic.
- Available in light blocking Amber with Brown Screw Cap upon special order.