Novas respects and is committed to protecting your personal information. Our privacy and data protection policies and practices are designed to comply with applicable laws around the world and earn and maintain your trust.
- We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as processing your order, provisioning website and enabling its functionality, providing you with information, sending business and marketing communications, or personalizing your experience.
- We will inform you of the purpose for collecting personal information when we collect it from you and keep it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or for legitimate purposes.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us improve and better tailor our interactions and performance with you.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
Notice and your choices of data use
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose without first asking for your permission or having a legal basis for the use.
- We will ask your permission before we share your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than the reason you provided it.
Data access and integrity
- You may update your personal information and communication preferences at any time.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- As a global company, in order to serve you and deliver our products to you we may transfer your personal information to third parties acting on our behalf located outside of the country where the data is collected where data protection standards may be different.